CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

What's Up All?!

Ok, so I know I wrote here yesterday but, I thought of other stuff to write lol.


Yesterday was Friday the 13th, and guess what? My driver's teacher called and canceled our last day of driving until Monday lol. That is ironic lol. So we are gonna just go Monday than hopefully the test will be Tuesday. I'm kinda disappointed since I wanted all this to be over with, but than I am glad so I can practice more with my mom so I know for sure that I will pass. I think I'll be alright though :). Can't wait until I get my license though, that will be so awesome!


I started going back to church last month after not going for like 3 or 4 yrs lol. I am happy to be going back. Haven't made it the past couple of things cuz of some stuff but I am hopefully gonna be there tomorrow. 


We have a dog named Sonic and we've had him since my brother was in 1st or 2nd grade. So we've had him for like 14 yrs, that's 98 yrs old in dog yrs. Can't believe we've had him that long. And he's been and outside dog all his life and has never had any shots or anything. That's pretty lucky. But the sad thing is, he is going deaf. I feel so bad :(.


Speaking of animals, we had four cats and when we moved here we had to put them in the laundry room so they could get use to being here and so they could realize that they live here. Well after a couple weeks we put them in the basement for a while cuz it was starting to stink in my bedroom since my bedroom is right next to the laundry room and so we moved them to the basement and that was a big mistake because they wouldn't be able to look outside through the screen door anymore, and when we went to put three of them outside they all ran away. It was either that night or the next night where we found our cat Buffy hanging around and I caught her. I felt good that we found one of them. But one of them that was still gone was a cat I gave to my Mom for Mother's Day or her Birthday. But luckily after a week and a half maybe I found Snuggles. I was so happy to call my Mom and tell her I found her cat. But we still haven't found Fluffy. She was such a sweet beautiful cat. She has such a petite little kitten meow still lol. She was a calico cat with really long hair. I miss her. We still haven't found her. I hope she's ok still though. My cat that I named Mouse (haha), I kept him in the house for a while than eventually let him go outside. But now, all three of them are outside and sticking around. I am so relieved! Because I love our animals a lot! I will always have a special part in my heart for all animals :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home