CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Good Day!

Well, I had a good day today!! I went driving for my last day for the Behind the Wheel and I did pretty awesome this time. I am VERY proud of myself. Than after the boy drove, we picked up another girl at wal-mart lol and she was kinda bad haha. The teacher was all like, oh you're doing very well lol, umm...I don't think so but whatever you say lol. But today was my best day driving with him. I felt really good with how it went. And than friday is the test. Yay!! Oh and when we first started he asked for my learners permit to write down the number and I coulda sworn he never gave it back to me. And so today I asked him for it back and he's all like "I gave it back to you, I don't keep them." So I was thinking " Oh great, he just lost my learners permit, now I gotta go get a new one tomorrow." But when I got home I looked in my wallet and it was there. I feel SO DUMB!! I don't know whats wrong with me, I honestly don't remember him giving it back to me. Maybe it's all the stress of wanting to get my license so bad that's messing with my memory lol.

Oh, today I got my Personalized Autographed Poster and CD from the band Soletta. That made my day. It's such a good CD. I love it. They are gonna be in Utah in Sept. I am thinking since I will have my license by than that I will go up to it. I kinda don't wanna go by myself so I am gonna try and find someone who wants to go with me. That would be pretty fun.  It's pretty cheap too. I think it's only like $5 to get in. So that's pretty cool. So if anyone wants to go, let me know and I will pick you up. I think it's on the 15th of Sept in SLC or the 16th in St George. I'd rather go to the SLC one.

Last night I couldn't stop thinking about Jake. I know it's been 8 months and it wasn't that big of deal but, it was to me. It just sucks how things went. If I could redo that day, I definitely would. I feel so stupid for feeling the way I do but even though we only knew each other for 30 mins and I got a kiss from him, twice lol....I felt something. There was like chemistry between us. He was just so nice and a gentleman and asking a lot of questions about me, like do I have a boyfriend and how come I didn't and so and so. I think it's just me though cuz obviously he doesn't feel the same lol. But I think I have two reasons why he won't talk to me. Cuz the business he was in on getting people to buy magazines was a faud cuz I gave him money for one and I never saw it. Or he's just a player. Or both lol. But I think once I find another decent guy I will be totally over this Jake dude lol. So bring on the gorgeous guys!! Haha, =D.

Well, thanks for reading. I will update soon. Have a good day you guys. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment