CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October!

I just can't get myself to come on here like I should and post stuff. Not too much has been going on. Still same old stuff.

Um, I was finally able to get me a few good friends, which I am so thankful for!! Their names are Deshelle, Derai (they are sisters)and Heather. The ones in the town I lived before for almost ten years, they don't even compare. The friends I got now, have been more of a friend to me in the few months that I've known them than friends I had in Monroe for almost 10 yrs. I'm just so happy I have them in my life! I'd be doing so bad without them!


We got a new kitten. She is just so beautiful. She's a doll. We love her so much. We named her Bunny, because she really does hop like a bunny lol. She is one hyper little thing. We've had her for about a month now.



We got her because my Mom's cat Snuggles died. I gave her to my Mom either for her Birthday or Mother's Day. I can't remember for sure. But she was also a VERY beautiful cat. We had her for close to 10 yrs. We miss her a lot. But she's with my Dad now.









Today is October 4th, 2011. It's the 7th month mark that my Dad passed away. It hasn't gotten any easier yet. And I don't think it will for a long time. I just can't get use to life without him. I miss him so much. I still wish that when I go to bed at night, I will wake up and he will be here... that it was a dream. It still feels like that. I can't even talk about that night when he went. It's to hard on me to even think about it. Because I will just start crying and I can't quit. I know a lot of people don't think I'm doing as bad as I am. But I am doing really bad. I've just learned to hide a lot of it. For a while there I was having nightmares about my Dad. That when they did the embalming on my Dad at the Mortuary, he would wake up after that's done to him and he would ask me why his face and body was so hard like that. He couldn't figure out what happened. That dream bothers me so much. It's disturbing! But I just can't believe it's been 7 months already. Seems like it's only about 3 or 4. The Holidays are gonna be so hard for all of us. Thanksgiving because Dad is the one that would always say the prayer, and cut the turkey. My Birthday and his Birthday. Which is (Mine)Dec 12th, (His) 13th. We would celebrate our Birthdays together every year. It's really gonna suck this year!!! Than there is Christmas. That will be the most hardest of them all. I don't know how I'm going to deal with all those this first year. I'm gonna need extra strength from Heavenly Father and my family to get through all that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment