CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

I Swear, This Time I Mean It!

I've been thinking... I think that starting next month I am gonna get serious and start losing some weight and get myself healthier again! Because I need to start taking better care of myself. My Mom doesn't need something bad happening to me now.

I got some of this diet stuff called HCG. IT is really good stuff It helps you lose a pound a day or more. You have to go yourself a shot every night before you go to bed. You are on a VERY restricted diet. You only get 500 cal. a day, and the shots also gives you 500 cal. It's hard but this time I am gonna go all the way through it. It will definitely all be worth it in the end!

I am gonna put my heart and soul into this. Because I'm very self conscious of my self and this will give me confidence and I'll just feel a lot better. I've tried this before for only like 4 or 5 days, I had to stop though cuz it was making me sick cuz I was on my monthly and you aren't suppose to do the shots when you're on it. So I just stopped and decided to just start over when I'm ready. But anyways, within those couple days... I was already losing weight. It was great!

I'm guessing that after my fist round, I will have lost 40lbs or more by sept. Than I have to wait 6 weeks than if I want to I can go a second round for another 43 days. And I am. So I'm guessing right around dec. I will have lost another 40lbs, and that just be so awesome! I'd feel so much better about everything.

And plus I think my Dad would be really proud of me if I did this and lost all that weight. And I wanna make him proud of me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment